Health and Safety
Your Private Island Awaits
Cayo Espanto is a luxurious private island resort located three miles off the coast of Belize. Home to seven villas total, with each boasting their own private pool, dock, serviceman, secluded setting and more, there is no better or safer place to enjoy an exclusive getaway. Cayo Espanto has set the tone for excellence in service, amenities and offering a pristine environment for over 20 years. Providing an unforgettable and safe experience for every guest remains the top focus. The following health & safety protocols implemented by Cayo Espanto has led the private island resort to be recognized as a Tourism Gold Standard Hotel by the Belize Tourism Board, including:
- Ensuring proper use of face mask and hand sanitization by all employees
- Maintaining social distance between staff and guests
- Increased frequency of cleaning of all areas of island resort, including boats used for tours and transport, kayaks, hobi cats, etc.
- Daily contactless wellness check point for all employees
- Detailed COVID-19 training on health and sanitization protocols for staff
- Providing guests with disinfectant, hand sanitizer and hand wipes in every villa
- Disinfecting each guests’ luggage upon their arrival
- Arranging private tours for each party throughout their time at the resort
Our team prides itself on creating the best experience for each guest throughout their time at Cayo Espanto. The safety and wellbeing of our visitors remains the top priority. Should you have any questions on the above health and safety protocols, travel insurance or additional amenities of the private island resort, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team directly.
See you in paradise!